PSTET 2017 Notification
State Council of Educational Research and Training, Government of Punjab has recently published a notification to invite application for the students wants to become teachers I – V and VI – VIII in the Punjab Schools through the official website www.tetpunjab.com. The interested individuals who satisfy the given eligibility criteria in the notification can apply for the Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test Punjab TET through the mentioned format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date and the test is scheduled on 21st August 2017 (expected). The candidate can get extra details about the recruitment notification from the official website www.tetpunjab.com.
The Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 4th July 2017
The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16th August 2017
PSTET 2017 Notification Details:
Name of Organisation: State Council of Educational Research and Training, Government of Punjab
Job Name: Teacher level
Total Number of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Exam: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.tetpunjab.com
Eligibility Criteria For PSTET 2017
The applicants who are seeking to apply must have the minimum educational qualification.
The candidates are pleased to refer the official notification to get age limit details
The selection of the applicant who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the organization.
The application fee to be spent on this can be available on the official notification.
How to Apply for PSTET 2017
- Visit the official website www.tetpunjab.com.
- Click on New Registration and fill all the details and the E-Mail Id you have entered must be Valid.
- Attach your scanned passport sized photograph and sign at the end of the application form.
- Pay the application fee according to your category via Net Banking or Credit or Debit Card and hit submit button
- Send the hard copy of the application to the address given below after writing the Application for PSTET on the heading of the envelope.
Post Box. 1828, Post Office Sector – 62
Mohali – 160062 Punjab India