SBI SO Answer Key 2017 Notification
The State Bank of India has earlier issued an employment notification to invite applications for the recruitment of 476 Specialist Cadre Officer posts through the official website. As a result, a large number of candidates applied for the recruitment and appeared for the SBI Specialist Officer Exam which was conducted on 20th January 2017. So the candidates who are searching for the SBI SO Answer Key 2017 are requested to visit the official website. The applicants are suggested to stay connected with the official website www.sbi.co.in for more details and latest updates.
The State Bank of India is the largest Commercial Bank in India which was established on 01st July 1955 with its headquarters located in Mumbai. It is a Government-owned Corporation which holds the 20% market share in the form of deposits and loans amongst the Indian Commercial Banks.
SBI SO Answer Key 2017 Examination Details
Name of the Conducting Bank: State Bank of India
Category: Answer key and Paper Solutions
Total Number of Vacancies: 476 posts
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer (SO)
- Assistant Manager (Statistician)
- Test Lead
- Manager (Statistician)
- Assistant Manager (Systems)
Type of the Examination: Written Examination
Examination Date: Friday, 20th January 2017
Official Answer Key: Available Soon
Declaration of Result: Expected in February 2017
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Exam SBI Cut-off List and Merit List 2017
The online examination consisted of 170 Questions for the Maximum 220 Marks. The subjects were Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and the Professional Knowledge. The candidates must score minimum qualifying mark and then the cut off will be prepared the Bank authorities.
How to Download the SBI SO Answer Key 2017
- Visit the Official Website of SBI www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com.
- Find from the home page and open the link “Careers” link
- Then click on the link “Answer Key for Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) Online Examination-2017”.
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth for the login procedure and hit submit button.
- The exam solutions will be ready in the PDF for A, B, C & D sets and download the answer key for your computer.
- Take a printout for future reference.