SSCNWR Recruitment Notification 2017
The Staff Selection Commission North Western Region has issued a recruitment notification to fill 28 vacancies in Junior Technical Assistant,
Deputy Ranger, & other posts. Candidates can apply through online on their official website www.sscnwr.org. The starting date for online application is May 8, 2017, and the last date is June 7, 2017. Before submitting the application, candidates must check the eligibility criteria’s and other details. SSC NWR exam date and other details will be released on the official website later.
Detailed Specification of SSC NWR Recruitment 2017
Name of the Commission: Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region
Name of the Posts: Junior Technical Assistant, Deputy Ranger, & other posts
Number of posts: 28 posts
Job Location: Across India
Starting date for online application: May 8, 2017
Last date for online application: June 7, 2017
Official Website: www.sscnwr.org
SSC NWR Vacancy details – Junior Technical Assistant, Deputy Ranger, & other posts
Vacancy details for each post are given here.
- Assistant photographer – 1 post
- Fertiliser inspector – 1 post
- Junior technical assistant – 10 posts
- Farm Assistant – 1 post
- Senior technical assistant (chemical) – 1 post
- Deputy Ranger – 10 posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 post
- Assistant central intelligence officer
Grade-I (documents) – 2 posts
- Draughtsman grade-III – 1 post
Eligibility criteria for SSC NWR Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: For the post of Junior Technical Assistant, candidates must hold a certificate in Forest Ranger’s course from any recognised institute or the candidate should be a Graduate in Science/ Computer Science. For the post of Deputy Ranger, candidates should pass Class 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognised board or university. To get more information on other posts, refer the official website of SSC NWR www.sscnwr.org.
- Candidates applying for Assistant Photographer should have an age between 19 to 25 years.
- For the post of Fertilizer Inspector, the range of age limit is 18 to 27 years.
- For the post of Farm Assistant and Draughtsman Grade – III, it is 18 to 27 years.
- For the post of Junior Technical Assistant and Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical), candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years.
- For the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade – I (Documents), the age limit is 20 to 25 years.
- For the post of Laboratory Assistant, candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years.
- Applicants belonging to the non-reserved category should pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates of the reserved category are exempted from paying the fees.
- Payment should be done through SBI net banking, credit cards, debit cards, or SBI Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance on the computer based exam and the interview.
Application Procedure for SSC NWR Translator, Jr.Clerk, Typist Jobs 2017
- Applicants should visit the official website of SSC NWR that is www.sscnwr.org.
- Tap on the link related to SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 Notification and finish the online registration process.
- Select the link to open the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit option after checking the details thoroughly.
- Now pay the application fee in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future use.